Please note: If you are requesting ESS Records, please contact Erika Rodriguez at Phone: 602-764-1007,
Fax: 602-407-1159, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Record Requests
We can fulfill requests for student transcripts, student records and employment verification requests. We are unable to provide copies of diplomas.
Student records may be requested in the following ways:
How to Request
ONLINE THROUGH PUHSDRequests done this way are processed by the District or school at no cost.
Please do not use the Internet Explorer 11 or Edge browsers to access the form or it will not submit properly.For 3rd party requests, you must also provide a signed letter from the student with all pertinent information giving you permission to make the request.
3-5 business days (plus mailing time if requesting a mailed record)
2.ONLINE THROUGH PARCHMENTRequests done this way are processed by a 3rd party for a fee (unless student qualifies for a waiver), however once an account is established, students can log in anytime to view their transcript and send copies anywhere needed.1. Register online through Parchment. (This only needs to be done the first time you access the site.) For a video tutorial on how to register using an email or code, click here.
Initial turnaround time for first request is 1 business day, however subsequent requests are processed the same day.
1. AT THE SCHOOL: Go to the Registration Office at the school that you attended during regular business hours and complete this form.
2. AT DISTRICT OFFICE: Go to the PUHSD District Office at 4502 N. Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85012, between 7:30 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. and complete this form.
Please note that a government issued photo ID will be required. For 3rd party requests, you must also bring a signed letter from the student with all pertinent information giving you permission to make the request.
Typically, in person requests can be filled while you wait. However, in some cases it may take longer to locate records.
Print, complete and mail this form, along with a copy of your government issued photo ID to Phoenix Union High School District, Attn: Student Records, 4502 N. Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85012.
For 3rd party requests, you must also provide a signed letter from the student with all pertinent information giving you permission to make the request.
3-5 business days from receipt of request (plus mailing time if requesting a mailed record)
Required information to include in a PUHSD Student Records Request:
- Student’s legal full name (include a maiden name or other name used if applicable)
- Year student graduated, or last year they attended
- Last school attended
- Student’s birth date
- Student’s signature
- If requested by someone other than the student, a student release of record statement with the student signature and pertinent information is required.
- Government issued photo ID—For example: Driver’s license, Passport, State ID
If you have not received information within 5 business days, allowing 2 days for mail delivery (if needed), please call (602) 764-1002 or email email@example.com .