Court-mandated therapists who have parental consent to meet with students, must complete the volunteer clearance process.
To become an approved Court-Mandated Therapist, complete the following steps:
1. Meet with campus Community Liaison to complete the volunteer packet:
- Request for Clearance Approval for Campus Service Providers (with Administrator approval)
- Campus Work Agreement
- Background Information Form
- Insurance Disclaimer for Non-Employee
2. Provide a copy of the court order mandating the therapy and signed parent consent to the Community Liaison.
3. Create a schedule with the Community Liaison that will not interfere with the academic success of the student.
4. Proceed to District office with completed volunteer packet for fingerprinting and processing at no cost.
5. A Processing Receipt will be provided and must be returned to the campus Community Liaison (Receipt does not authorize individual to begin having student contact.). The Community Liaison will contact the individual upon receiving notification of initial clearance.
6. Therapist must sign-in/sign-out with Community Liaison at each visit on provided log
A copy of the volunteer packet will be kept on file at the site with the Community Liaison and a copy of all clearance paperwork must be forwarded to the Dropout Programs Developer.