Community Partners are agencies that have no district contract, however individual campuses may have a work agreement with the agency. Services are funded by the agency — Phoenix Union does not pay for services.
To become a Community Partner, complete the following steps:
1. Meet with campus Community Liaison to complete the volunteer packet:
- Request for Clearance Approval for Campus Service Providers (with Administrator approval)
- Campus Work Agreement
- Background Information Form
- Insurance Disclaimer for Non-Employee
2. Proceed to District office with completed volunteer packet for fingerprinting and processing at no cost.
3. A Processing Receipt will be provided and must be returned to the campus Community Liaison (Receipt does not authorize individual to begin having student contact.). The Community Liaison will contact the individual upon receiving notification of initial clearance.
4. All Volunteers must sign in and out with entering campus.
A copy of the volunteer packet will be kept on file at the site with the Community Liaison and a copy of all clearance paperwork must be forwarded to the Dropout Programs Developer.